• The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old at the time of the trip.
• The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: Be diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR be physically challenged OR have an impairment due to a birth defect or accident/injury.
• The child and their family must reside in a Kidd Kraddick Morning Show radio listening area. “Listening area” is defined by being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city.
• The child’s family must show a financial need (being otherwise unable to afford a trip of this nature).
• The deadline to submit an application for the 2018 Kidd’s Kids Trip has passed. Those who applied will be contacted soon.
Please sign up below to receive an application once it is available in 2019.
•The child must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old at the time of the trip.
•The child must be diagnosed with a life-threatening and/or terminal illness as determined by an attending physician. Documentation is required.
•The deadline to submit a Teen Trip application for 2018 has passed. Those who applied will be contacted soon.
Please sign up below to receive an application once it’s available in December 2018.
The 2016 Kidd’s Kids Trip to Walt Disney World will take place from Thursday, November 17, 2016 – Monday, November 21, 2016.
To be eligible for the Kidd’s Kids trip, the child must meet all of the following criteria:
If selected to attend the trip, the child and the child’s family members are invited to join us in Walt Disney World. Family Members are defined as the child’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and siblings (between the ages of 5 and 18 years of age) who all currently reside in the child’s household. If you know a child you feel would qualify for the trip, please forward this application to the parent/guardian. Only they may fill out an application for their child.